1. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2. 4 slices deli-style sliced swiss cheese
3. 1 can (10-3/4oz) reduced fat or regular condensed cream of chicken soup
4. 1/3 cups of dry sherry
5. 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, lightly crushed
6. 1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Place chicken in a shallow 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Place one cheese slice over each chicken breast.
2. Stir soup and sherry together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken and cheese; top with stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing and cover with foil.
3. Bake in preheated over at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.