3 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees to 400 degree heat.
2. Place potatoes in a single layer in the center of a large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Lift sides of foil over potatoes; double fold top and side edges to seal, making 1 large packet.
5. Grill potatoes in foil packet, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes on each side. Remove packet from grill.
Carefully open packet, using tongs, and let potatoes cool 5 minutes.
6. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
7. Add potatoes, tossing gently to coat. Stir in onion, blue cheese, and bacon.
Balsamic vinegar may be substituted, but will darken the color of the dressing.