- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼ inch thick fries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter with cinnamon, white and brown sugar, ginger, and salt in a large microwave safe glass bowl, on high, for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from oven and stir until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Dredge sweet potato pieces in the butter-brown sugar mixture to coat. Arrange fries on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven about 30-35 minutes or until fries are tender and coating has baked onto the fries.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 35 minutes